Monday, November 12, 2007

Nice Weekend

We enjoyed a nice Stake Conference weekend. Chris got to fly and ATV on Saturday, so he had a great time. We got together with some friends on Saturday night, had dinner at a new Mexican Restaurant (yummy Carne Asada tacos), and then went to the Adult Conference session. Great talks about our responsibility to be teaching the rising generation. Very powerful, we have a lot of work to do. Sunday session was also great, a variety of speakers on many topics. It just is a great motivator to keep working. I've been worried about seminary and this gave me a pick-me-up. We can do it. We made pizza for dinner and had my parents over. Fun to visit with them. With all our busy schedules we haven't seen them much. I'm trying to be more productive with my time as my next few weeks will be fairly busy. I started my Monday with a break from seminary (Veterans Day), a walk and three loads of laundry. Lets hope this week ends up being productive. Have a happy monday.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am sure you are great with the kids in seminary and you are doing great work! 3 loads in one day is a big accomplishment for sure! I should've done 1 today, but put it off for tomorrow:)

kristenita said...

did EVERYONE have stake conference this last weekend? we did out here in buffalo & my family in CO did too!