Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dear Reader:

If there are any of you left, thank you for your patience. I have not completely abandonded the blogging world. On the contrary, I read everyones blogs almost everyday. I seem to suffer from an illness that doesn't let me post on my own blog. I fully intend to add something every few days, but something goes terribly wrong and it doesn't happen. I even have a post-it note on my desk with a list of all the things I need to write about, I just keep adding to it. The good news is that I have an awesome post with great pictures and stories coming, the bad news is I'm not really sure when this entry is going to happen.

I am offering my sincerest apology, seeking your forgivness and hoping you will check back soon for some really good stuff.

Thanks for your support,
N

PS I'm adding a picture for a little preview.

8 comments:

Camille said...

Ooooo...that is a tantalizing little picture there...can't wait for the next post :)

Whitaker Family said...

Oooo, I am so excited for an update, I do happen to check frequenly. So I will be anticipating this grand post with lots of good things!

kristenita said...

still here!!

you can do it. go nicole.
love & miss you!!
xoxo

Jen H said...

I am so eager now for what this future will hold for your blog. . . What a beautiful balloon!! (Dont' worry, Life happens. We won't give up on ya!)

nevadanista said...

The pressure's on :) Go Nicole!

Shane D. said...

yeah the picture did it for me.. Ill be back. -s

Sheri Willardson said...

I'm so glad you are back in the blogging world with your own post. We have missed hearing from you! Can't wait to hear more updates!

Reno 411 said...

I do check your blog at least weekly. Life gets busy, and we understand.